Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Some people feel that Twitter is good for their business and some feel that it doesn’t do anything to help them bring their business to the next level. However, if you leverage it to its full potential, you will find that it does make a positive difference to your business.
Making sure that Twitter marketing is included in your strategy
The truth is that there are many business people who enjoy great success when they interact on Twitter. Of course, it probably won’t work so well for you if you don’t actually work it. If you are not very familiar with the social media tool, the first thing that you should do is to learn all about it.
You will want to find out all of Twitter’s capabilities and then you can determine which aspects work the most effectively for your particular business. In reality, you will not be able to use all that it has to offer because some of it just won’t apply. However, you will probably be able to use most of the features and, hopefully, it won’t be too long before you start to see positive results for your business.
One of the main focuses of Twitter is social engagement. It makes it extremely easy for you to connect with other like-minded business people with whom you can establish meaningful, enduring, mutually beneficial relationships. Twitter allows you to connect with other people and your interactions, in most cases, will be instantaneous.
On your relationship journey with the other person, you will be building credibility, trust, and the other person will come to understand that you are an expert. That means that when they need what you offer, you will be the first person they will contact. That is exactly what you want to happen. However, it is important for you to always keep in mind that your relationship with the other person should never involve the “hard sell.” The relationship should involve an exchange of valuable, meaningful information from which you can both benefit.
There are many different ways in which Twitter can be advantageous to your business:
- Post effective graphic images in your tweets: Even though Twitter limits you to 140 characters (with spaces) maximum, you still need to make the most of that. You should never think that space limit means that you can only post words. You can do all sorts of things in that amount of space. Images should be a very important part of your tweets because they generally get a lot more attention than words without images. The fact is that many people are visual in nature. That means that they will respond more positively to images than to words alone. Statistically, your tweets will probably get a lot more attention with images in there. There are also those rare occasions when you can use images without words because the images are so powerful and so clearly understood that no words need to be written. However, remember that those times are extremely rare.
- Ensure that your images are the right size for Twitter: It is important for you to understand that the size of your images is extremely important. This is part of your search engine optimization (SEO). If you have a combination of words and images, you need to make sure that one doesn’t overwhelm the other. In general, rectangular, rather than square, shapes are best. If you take photos with your phone, make sure that you take those photos in landscape so that it will be easy for you once you are ready to embed them in your content.
- Take advantage of Twitter’s advanced search tool: Although Twitter’s search function is good, the advanced search function gives you a lot more. It will give you a lot of valuable data that will help you to acquire new leads quickly. When you are in the advanced search function, you will need to fill in all of the boxes and then you can be a part of the numerous discussions that are simultaneously taking place. It is essential that you jump into all of the relevant conversations that you can because you need to build relationships with new people and that is the way to do it. Make sure to build Twitter marketing (and what we have discussed up to this point) into your strategy so that it is not allowed to fall through the cracks.
- Make sure that your content holds value: Within the confines of your space limitation, make sure that you offer as much value as possible to your target audience members. If it were reversed, you would want to read valuable pieces of content from other people. Nobody wants to waste time on content that doesn’t have any value. Your tweets have a purpose. They are the tool that you are using to engage the other person, to create meaningful interactions, and to give the other person the benefit of your knowledge.
- Automate your tweets whenever possible: When it comes to content (this applies to all content, not just tweets), you should try to steer clear of time-sensitive articles. If you can make everything that you write and post evergreen, that will make your life a lot easier because you can automate your tweets and recycle them (after a reasonable amount of time). The truth is that posting content several times a week is a lot of pressure and you may not have the time to sit down and create original content and then post it manually every week. However, if you want to automate the content, there are tools that can help you to do that quite easily.
Twitter, just like most other social media tools, can be an amazing asset for your business. However, in order to make it work for you, you need to put forth the effort and determine which of its features will work most effectively for your business. Twitter is a wonderful choice because of how many people use the tool on a regular basis. Another advantage is how quickly you can exchange information on Twitter. It is real-time communication.
Author: Waqas Jawed
Hi, Waqas Jawed is SEO Expert and Blogger, He started his online working career at the age of 14. when he was only 7 year old he had high fever which cause him Hearing Problems. and he is doing his intermediate (Commerce) from (Karachi Private Board) and He is most hardworking guy at every team and company.