Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
1. Hire a comedian who can poke some fun at your CEO, do an impersonation of him, or even make light of your industry as a whole.
2. Hire a magician that can incorporate your sales message into his magic, or cut your CEO or receptionist in half. He might even be able to vanish the CEO, much to the delight of the employees.
3. Book a vocal improvisation group to take requests and spin them into a funny performance.
4. Have a musician write a song about your company and play it at the event.
5. Hire a celebrity impersonator to come to the event and sign autographs and take pictures with guests.
6. Book a caricature artist to draw personalized sketches of each employee at the company. These are fun souvenirs as well.
7. Book a digital caricature artist who composes his or her photos digitally on a computer right in front of your eyes. They can even personalize the backdrop to reflect the company
or event. This is a great souvenir for the guests to take home.
8. Book a balloon artist that makes the life size figures such as Disney characters, scenery like palm trees, huge company logos, and more. The balloon artist can do these figures with everyone watching making it an experience to watch the balloons being put together.
9. How about a strolling juggler who can mingle through the cocktail hour.
10. Book a stilt walker to make a big announcement for your company at an annual conference or meeting. It is a fun and guaranteed way to get everyone’s attention.
11. A clown is a great option for events with children or families. There are also evil clowns for events with no kids or around Halloween.
12. Book a palm reader to make psychic predictions about the future of the company or to tell people’s fortunes.
13. Hire a reality TV star to interact with guests. They are far less money than big time Hollywood celebrities.
14. Book a tribute band to play the songs of an artist that is popular among the guests.
15. An a cappella group can perform on stage or stroll through the event during a cocktail hour or dinner.
16. Hire a symphony orchestra to play at the event. You will need to consider space requirements for this type of an act.
17. You could have a mime act out a corporate message to employees or event customers.
18. Book a DJ to play only requested songs or songs from a certain era such as the 80’s
19. Break dancers can be lots of fun. They are generally young, hip, and add a sense of youth to an event.
20. How about a mariachi band for some festive music.
21. A steel drum band can be a nice addition to a high end gala event.
22. Booking a fire eater can be a great way to kick off the launch of a hot new product or service.
23. Carolers can be nice addition to any holiday event.
24. A living statue can be a great idea for almost any event. Make sure you ask for a living statue that matches closely to the theme of your event or meeting.
25. Booking a cirque act is a great idea when the event needs something remarkable or to get a buzz going. Make sure you can accommodate for the space some of the cirque acts require.
26. A snake charmer is a unique way break up a meeting or attract a crowd at an event.
27. Hire a mentalist to read the minds of the guests. This is creative way that the performer can interact with the audience.
28. How about an ice sculptor who can sculpt the company logo or a corporate message live while people watch it being carved.
29. Acrobats provide a lively addition to an event.
30. Singing waiters are an a cappella group dressed as formal waiters. This catches guests off guard and is an offbeat way to infuse entertainment into the dining experience.
31. Ballroom dancers can be popular with all the dance themed TV shows like Dancing with the Stars and others.
32. A barbershop quartet is an a cappella group where all the members wear red and white costumes, similar to that of a barbershop pole. This has a nostalgic feel to it.
33. Dueling pianos are a fantastic way to get the audience involved with nonstop entertainment
34. You could have your employees put on the entertainment by having a talent show and getting everyone in the company involved including the CEO. You will want to record this so everyone can watch it later on, or you may even want to send them all home with a copy, or mail it to them afterwards. You could also post them on YouTube for all to comment on.
35. A marching band can be an official way to introduce somebody special at the event. It can also be a way of showing that the company does not take themselves too seriously if they book a fun themed marching band.
36. Book the 60 second novelist. He comes with his own table and a manual typewriter and asks guests a few questions to get a sense of who they are, and he types out a short life story in one minute. He even binds it so guests can take it home. The story is funny, imaginative and true. This is a fun way to get people to open up and share their stories and get to know each other.
37. Face painters are a neat way to entertain the younger kids.
38. A choir can be a nice way to make a grandiose statement.
39. How about an opera singer for a classy event or gala.
40. A graffiti artist that can create a painting of someone or something with a large crowd watching. Some artists do this type of thing super fast, making it intriguing to watch.
41. Book hula dancers to mingle on the dance floor with guests.
42. How about Polynesian dancers to inject a unique culture into the event.
43. A ventriloquist can be a great entertainment choice that can play well for kids or adults depending on the performer.
44. Hire a dynamic storyteller who can weave a message about the goal of the event or meeting.
45. An escape artist is a dramatic way to convey messages such as, escaping or breaking free of limiting beliefs and constraints. This can be a nice way to motivate employees to achieve a goal.
46. Booking a hypnotist can provide a serious element or a comedic one.
47. A rapper could perform a comedic rap specifically written about the company. Some rappers can even improvise this on the spot.
48. A puppeteer is another option for younger children to keep them entertained.
49. Hire a sword swallower to attract the crowd or if it fits into the theme.
50. You can always hire a real Hollywood celebrity to attract the attention and buzz you need or try booking a couple of smaller celebrities to make better use of your funds and get more celebrity drawing power.
51. You might want to book a political impersonator that is popular such as Sarah Palin or Barack Obama.
52. A harpist can add a light musical touch without loud music. This would be nice for a laid back, high end atmosphere.
53. How about having multiple celebrity tribute artists on stage performing a bunch of hits songs from the various artists they impersonate.
54. Have a stage where different executives from the company do karaoke for a variety of songs.
55. Finally, the best way to guarantee a creative entertainment experience is to have the performer or performers customize their acts to your event or meeting. This creates a memorable experience guests are sure to remember for a long time.
Author: Waqas Jawed
Hi, Waqas Jawed is SEO Expert and Blogger, He started his online working career at the age of 14. when he was only 7 year old he had high fever which cause him Hearing Problems. and he is doing his intermediate (Commerce) from (Karachi Private Board) and He is most hardworking guy at every team and company.